Just stopping in to link up with Permanently Primary to share some positive happenings.
1. My new principal likes short, on task meetings. Very refreshing for a change!
2. I am finally beginning to make good progress with my DRA's and getting a feel for where my students are at.
3. We do not have duty every day after school anymore! Just the two days we are assigned. I love the days I actually get time to myself in my room after school.
4. My morning class is extremely well behaved. They are doing all of their Daily 5 stations with hardly any practice (because I had to start DRA) and they are doing really well!
5. I didn't bring home a cart of "stuff" to do tonight...just my laptop and that's really only because I don't have a key to my room to lock it up.
So I'm off to veg out in front of the TV until I fall asleep, which will be in about 2 hours. Hope you had a great day!